What do I do when my certificate is lost, stolen or damaged?

Modified on Tue, 12 Feb, 2019 at 3:40 PM

You contact First Transfer Secretaries and request for a replacement certificate. The replacement requirements are as follows:

  • A completed Lost Certificate Indemnity Form, signed before a Commissioner of Oaths;
  • A certified Copy of the shareholder’s ID;
  • A Police Report; and
  • $5 Indemnity fee.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article