How do I get reports relating to the top or entire shareholding of EcoCash Holdings Zimbabwe Limited?

Modified on Mon, 07 Mar 2022 at 11:38 AM

You are required to request in writing to First Transfer Secretaries on the type of report that you want. However, the request is subject to approval by the directors of the issuer (EcoCash Holdings Zimbabwe Limited).

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article